Welcome to Workplace Wellness!
The strength of our success is our employees. Maintaining the health of our employees is to experience continued success. We are taking an initiative to provide each of you with the tools and knowledge that will encourage optimal wellness. The “Pleasant Lifestyles” newsletter is to inform you of opportunities both at home and in our community that promote an active and well lifestyle. There will also be fun and friendly challenges giving each of you the chance to lead the way and make a change one step at a time.
The goals of this program are to:
· Provide you with up-to-date tools and resources to help you reach your goals
· Create a pleasant work environment that encourages each individual to achieve a state of optimal wellbeing
· Provide transparency in health care costs and usage
· Educate staff of best practices for insurance plan usage and the benefits available to them
· Manage health care costs and spending
Participation in any of the events, challenges and/or opportunities offered or portrayed in the “Pleasant Lifestyles” newsletter is voluntary. We hope that you will join us in this worthwhile effort. If you have any questions regarding workplace wellness or seeking additional information on how you can get involved please contact Jessica Courtright, Wellness Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 775-2303.